Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My Trip to Miami Part One!

So, after almost two years I made it back to Miami for a visit. Well a work related conference. The Creative Suite Conference no less... for all of you that are intrested in Graphic Design.... spend the money and GO to this conference. Visit them at http://barrycon.com/

Anyway after learning all I could at the conference, I got to enjoy being in the heart of Miami Beach and I do love the beach!
and the Art Deco Buildings! I also got to see a ton of the family; the brother with the broken jaw; all the Aunts, Uncles and Cousins and in addition to the family, I also got mediocre food with really great entertainment and Macarena's And then the EVERGLADES... I love the Everglades in the winter!

So that is a sampling of blogs to come...I was going to post pics but blogger and Safari are not playing nice at the moment. I promise I will tell you a story or two in blogs to come and there are lots of PICS!

No comments: